Thursday, January 21, 2010

Personal Finance

During the past year and a half or so I have enjoyed reading on finances.  My wife, Kayla thinks I'm a nerd for actually enjoying balancing the checkbook, creating monthly budgets, maintaining a sinking fund account for our savings, and especially reading books about all this.  The book I am currently reading and would strongly recommend is by Steve Diggs called
No Debt! No Sweat!
If you have not taken control of your financial situation, there is no better time than now!  Paul told Timothy, "But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever" (1 Tim. 5:8).  I have helped a couple of people with personal finance and love to do so.  If you have any questions, I would love to discuss them with you.  Just comment on this post, shoot me a message on Facebook, or e-mail me.

No comments: