Looking for that dream home? May want to consider this before going big:
Bigger is No Longer Better in Housing, Study Says
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Here are some things to ask when looking for a Realtor:
1. How Long Have You Been in the Business?
2. What is Your Average List-Price-to-Sales-Price Ratio?
3. What is Your Best Marketing Plan or Strategy for My Needs?
4. Will You Please Provide References?
5. What Are the Top Three Things That Separate You From Your Competition?
6. May I Review Documents Beforehand That I Will Be Asked to Sign?
7. How Will You Help Me Find Other Professionals?
8. How Much Do You Charge?
9. What Kind of Guarantee Do You Offer?
10. What Haven't I Asked You That I Need to Know?
at 1:02 PM